Montag, 13. März 2017

Heated View

OK, the e_winter sleep is over.
I am trying  a new DC to DC converter from MEAN WELL.
It is the HLG-600H-24A. 24 volts & 25 amps. IP65
I have seen it in Nick Smiths videos from Auckland, New Zealand. He never spoke a lot about it but I was looking for something better. Here you can find his videos:


First I connected my heated wire windshield (6 amps). It is 24 volt, this is why I keep the rest on 24.
Works pretty fine.


Now I run the whole 24 volt car system on the new converter.
When all the consumers are running (Including the hazard warning light.) I'm exactly on 24A.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello. Rick Marshall from Illinois here. I was wondering how you are loving your e-Landcruiser. I have a 1970 Landcruiser I an thinking about converting to an electric motor and I want to know if you think it is worth the effort. Please contact me at verticalgeo@gmail.com and let me know your answer. Here is a link to my webpage outlining the restoration of my Landcruiser: https://prairiecruisers.wordpress.com/

    AntwortenLöschen